Boxtor recently delivered 2 x new (1 trip) 20ft self storage specification containers to Oliver @ Bradshaw Joinery.
We met Oliver at a trade show, and he ordered his first pair of new containers soon after!
We supplied our ‘self storage’ high specification units in RAL 6007 bottle green colour, to match the farms surroundings.
- 18 air vents for max air flow (prevents build up of condensation)
- 3 locking bar ‘easy open doors’ with waist height opening handle and rubber coating
- Slimline factory fitted lockboxes for maximum security (prevents theft/ break ins)
- Coated PSF bamboo flooring (easy clean)
- Forklift pockets (can be moved on site with fork lift truck if needed)
Oliver prepared the container bases prior to delivery and has filmed the whole process for his YouTube channel. We very much look forward to seeing the end result!
These units were delivered first thing on a wagon and drag HIAB lorry. The containers are lifted off by chains and placed on the concrete breezeblocks which Oliver had put in place and levelled off perfectly.
We will be writing another article about how to perfectly site your shipping container, with a detailed video showing this process and the delivering/ siting of a shipping container(s).
If you need shipping containers at a great price, delivered by a company with a trusted reputation and 5* ratings, get in touch today!
Thanks to LAKESIDE CONTAINER SERVICES LTD for the photos and for doing a great job with delivery as always