Our centrally located Felixstowe depot supplies premium quality new and used shipping containers in all sizes & lengths. Available for both sale and hire across the whole of East Anglia.
SHIPPING CONTAINERS IN FELIXSTOWE
The Felixstowe depot is one of the largest container handling facilities in the UK, with over 70 % of all our new equipment being offloaded at the Port of Felixstowe. The depot itself stocks a huge range of both new and used shipping containers that are available for both sale and hire. The depot is just over 1 km away from where the container ships are unloaded, so our containers reach our customers quickly and efficiently.
some interesting facts about felixstowe
- The Port of Felixstowe is Britain’s biggest and busiest container port, and one of the largest in Europe.
- The port handles over 4 million TEU’s a year (Twenty-foot Equivalent Units) and over 3,000 ships enter the port every year.
- The port can accommodate the largest container ships in the world due to it providing some of the deepest water close to any open sea of any European port.
- Two Deep-sea container berths allow for 2 ‘mega vessels’ to be unloaded/ loaded simultaneously. These are over 400 metres in length each!
- Its fantastic links with both road and rail allow the port to be connected to distribution hubs in the Midlands and across the UK. Felixstowe port plays a pivotal role in keeping the UK’s trade moving and the its supply chain functioning!
FELIXSTOWE DEPOT SERVICES & FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- CONTAINER SALES & HIRES
- MODIFICATION WORKS & FABRICATIONS
- GRAFOTHERM (INSULATION) TREATMENT
- CONTAINER REPAIRS
Areas We Serve
We deliver to Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex & Greater London.
We have containers on hire in many towns within the county of Suffolk. These include Brandon, Bures, Bury St. Edmunds, Eye, Felixstowe, Hadleigh, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Newmarket, Southwold, Stowmakret, Sudbury, Thorpeness and Woodbridge.
The areas we deliver to include Cambridge, Chatteris, Ely, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Ramsey, St Neots, Soham, St Ives, Whittlesey and Wisbech!
We deliver to different towns in Norfolk including Attleborough, Aylsham, Cromer, Dereham, Diss, Downham Market, Fakenham, Gorleston-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth, Harleston, Hingham, Holt, Hunstanton, King’s Lynn, Loddon, Long Stratton, North Walsham, Norwich, Swaffham, Thetford, Watton and Wymondham.
We deliver to several towns in the region including Attleborough, Aylsham, Cromer, Dereham, Diss, Downham Market, Fakenham, Gorleston-on-Sea, Great Yarmouth, Harleston, Hingham, Holt, Hunstanton, King’s Lynn, Loddon, Long Stratton, North Walsham, Norwich, Swaffham, Thetford, Watton and Wymondham.
Get In Touch
Whether you are after a new or used shipping container, why not get in touch and we will do all we can to fulfil your needs.
Alternatively, if you want to have a chat about your container purchase/hire, or you need a bit of friendly advice, drop us an email or give us a ring!
View all of our locations
Our main Depots
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY REGARDING YOUR CONTAINER REQUIREMENTS
If you are after a new or used shipping container, why not get in touch and we can fulfil your requirements today!
Fill in our bespoke quote form and we can get back to you quickly with a price breakdown.
See below our extensive range of both new and used shipping containers. They are available in a variety of different sizes.
The most readily available types are standard ‘General Purpose’ (Dry Van) containers. These are available in 10’, 20’ or 40’ lengths, with each type having an external width of 8’ and a height of 8’6.
20’ and 40’ High Cube containers are also supplied and the increased height of 9’6 can provide useful extra capacity. The width is the same as the standard containers at 8’.
We have stock across our depots, so no matter what size of shipping container you are after, we can help to assist you with your requirements.