Shipping containers of all shapes and sizes, delivered directly from our main depot in Felixstowe to your location. We have containers available for both purchase and hire, and our new and used graded containers come in a variety of sizes and specifications. Whatever your requirements are, you can be sure we can help.
SHIPPING CONTAINERS IN FELIXSTOWE
Our extensive container depot handling facility in Felixstowe enables us to provide an extensive range of new and used shipping containers, from ‘mini’ 6/8’ right up to 40’ for both sales and rentals. We keep a healthy level of stock across all our container depots.
With our satellite depots strategically located across the United Kingdom, Felixstowe is just one of many nationwide container handling facilities that allow our shipping containers to be delivered to your site quickly and efficiently. Felixstowe provides an ideal location to allow our shipping containers to be delivered across East Anglia. Lorries collect our containers from the Felixstowe yard and can deliver to sites within Suffolk, Norfolk & Cambridgeshire within a short timeframe.
Get in touch today for a competitive quote on the hire or purchase of new and used shipping containers in Felixstowe.
some interesting facts about felixstowe
- The Port of Felixstowe is Britain’s biggest and busiest container port, and one of the largest in Europe.
- The port handles over 4 million TEU’s a year (Twenty-foot Equivalent Units) and over 3,000 ships enter the port every year.
- The port can accommodate the largest container ships in the world due to it providing some of the deepest water close to any open sea of any European port.
- Two Deep-sea container berths allow for 2 ‘mega vessels’ to be unloaded/ loaded simultaneously.
- Its fantastic links with both road and rail allow the port to be connected to districution hubs in the Midlands and across the UK. Felixstowe port plays a pivotal role in keeping the UK’s trade moving and the its supply chain functioning!
Get In Touch
Whether you are after a new or used shipping container, why not get in touch and we will do all we can to fulfil your needs.
Alternatively, if you want to have a chat about your container purchase/hire, or you need a bit of friendly advice, drop us an email or give us a ring!
View all of our locations
Our main Depots
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY REGARDING YOUR CONTAINER REQUIREMENTS
If you are after a new or used shipping container, why not get in touch and we can fulfil your requirements today!
Fill in our bespoke quote form and we can get back to you quickly with a price breakdown.
See below our extensive range of both new and used shipping containers. They are available in a variety of different sizes.
The most readily available types are standard ‘General Purpose’ (Dry Van) containers. These are available in 10’, 20’ or 40’ lengths, with each type having an external width of 8’ and a height of 8’6.
20’ and 40’ High Cube containers are also supplied and the increased height of 9’6 can provide useful extra capacity. The width is the same as the standard containers at 8’.
We have stock across our depots, so no matter what size of shipping container you are after, we can help to assist you with your requirements.