Boxtor HQ is located in London and is well positioned for all your shipping container requirements across the Home Counties. Our distribution network covers London, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Dorset, Essex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Surrey, and Sussex. For hire or sale. We can help with your container requirements across London.
SHIPPING CONTAINERS IN LONDON
With our depot conveniently located in Grays, and our main office in London, it our East London yard allows for easy access to Essex, Kent, Surrey and the home counties. It also allows for direct container transport into the city and surrounding areas.
The Port of Tilbury and London Gateway are only a stones throw away, enabling our shipping containers to quickly be offloaded from the container ship and trucked straight into our yard. Our London and Felixstowe depots provide a central hub to serve southern England. We are very well positioned to deliver containers right across the south on flat-bed and HIAB crane lorries.
We can help with all your container rental or purchase requirements and we have over 20 years of experience within the industry. Beyond our HQ we have a UK-wide network of locations offering an extensive range of new and used shipping containers, for both rental and purchase options. Both new and used grade containers are available from our Grays depot, for purchase and hire.
We offer a range of shipping containers in London, including our popular 10ft shipping containers, 20ft standard shipping containers, 40ft standard shipping containers and 40ft high cube shipping containers
No matter where you are in the UK, our satellite depots are strategically located so we can deliver containers directly to your site.
Get in touch today for a competitive quote on the hire or purchase of new and used containers in London and the Home Counties.
SOME THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR LONDON (GRAYS) DEPOT:
- We offer modification services on site at our Grays depot. Our team here is able to carry out a vast array of different modifications to our shipping containers.
- We have fabricators , welders, carpenters and electricians all on site at our Grays depot to ensure we can complete all our modification jobs to a strict lead time.
- The Grays depot has its very own rigid HIAB lorry, wagon and drag HIAB lorry and articulated flat bed lorry. This enables us to deliver our shipping containers to your site quickly, efficiently and affordable. We can usually deliver to you within 5 working days!!
- We can REPAINT your container upon request at this facility.
- We store a huge variety of containers here at the Grays depot, including brand new 20ft and 40ft units. We also have a good supply of used 20ft and 40ft shipping containers here as well.
- The depot is only a few miles away from London Gateway and the Port of Tilbury, enabling our containers to be offloaded from ships and trucked to our yard as quickly as possible.
Get In Touch
Whether you are after a new or used shipping container, why not get in touch and we will do all we can to fulfil your needs.
Alternatively, if you want to have a chat about your container purchase/hire, or you need a bit of friendly advice, drop us an email or give us a ring!
View all of our locations
Our main Depots
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY REGARDING YOUR CONTAINER REQUIREMENTS
If you are after a new or used shipping container, why not get in touch and we can fulfil your requirements today!
Fill in our bespoke quote form and we can get back to you quickly with a price breakdown.
See below our extensive range of both new and used shipping containers. They are available in a variety of different sizes.
The most readily available types are standard ‘General Purpose’ (Dry Van) containers. These are available in 10’, 20’ or 40’ lengths, with each type having an external width of 8’ and a height of 8’6.
20’ and 40’ High Cube containers are also supplied and the increased height of 9’6 can provide useful extra capacity. The width is the same as the standard containers at 8’.
We have stock across our depots, so no matter what size of shipping container you are after, we can help to assist you with your requirements.