Shipping containers of all sizes, delivered directly from our depots in Birmingham to your site across the West Midlands. Containers available for both purchase and hire, our new and used graded containers come in a variety of sizes and specifications. Whatever your requirements are, we will be more than happy to assist.
Shipping Containers in Birmingham
Boxtor is a UK based container supplier with our head offices located in London. We have satellite depots located around the country. Our Birmingham depot provides a central UK location for our containers to easily reach our customer in the Midlands and further afield.
We offer a range of standard shipping containers from our Birmingham depot – including 6ft, 10ft and 20ft – and specialised – such as 20ft open side containers, 20ft high cube and 40ft refrigerated containers.
SOME THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR BIRMINGHAM DEPOT:
1. We can repaint your container upon request at this facility.
2. We work with several local haulage companies (both HIAB and standard flatbed trucks) to allow us to deliver our containers to your site quickly, safely, and affordably. We can deliver all types of containers with the use of self-offloading crane trucks.
3. We offer modification services on site at our Birmingham depot. Our team here can carry out a vast range of different modifications and fabrication work to our shipping containers.
4. We have fabricators, welders, carpenters, and electricians all on site at our Birmingham depot to ensure we can complete all our modification jobs to a strict lead time.
5. The depot is only moments away from the Midlands rail terminal allowing our containers to be offloaded from trains and trucked to our yards as quickly as possible.
EQUIPMENT LIST – BIRMINGHAM
– Standard shipping containers (6’ up to 45’ in length)
– High cube containers (20’ up to 45’ in length)
– Open top containers
– Side opening containers.
– Flat rack containers
– Platform flat containers
– Refrigerated (Reefer) Containers
– ISO Tank Containers
*All the above are subject to availability at the time of order.
Get In Touch
Whether you are after a new or used shipping container, why not get in touch and we will do all we can to fulfil your needs.
Alternatively, if you want to have a chat about your container purchase/hire, or you need a bit of friendly advice, drop us an email or give us a ring!
View all of our locations
Our main Depots
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY REGARDING YOUR CONTAINER REQUIREMENTS
If you are after a new or used shipping container, why not get in touch and we can fulfil your requirements today!
Fill in our bespoke quote form and we can get back to you quickly with a price breakdown.
See below our extensive range of both new and used shipping containers. They are available in a variety of different sizes.
The most readily available types are standard ‘General Purpose’ (Dry Van) containers. These are available in 10’, 20’ or 40’ lengths, with each type having an external width of 8’ and a height of 8’6.
20’ and 40’ High Cube containers are also supplied and the increased height of 9’6 can provide useful extra capacity. The width is the same as the standard containers at 8’.
We have stock across our depots, so no matter what size of shipping container you are after, we can help to assist you with your requirements.